Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Russia) and PhysTech-Union (Russia) supported by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE (USA), the world’s greatest engineering professional association with 130-year history, hold the 5th international conference «Engineering and Telecommunication – En&T-2018».
Chairman of the Program Committee: Prof. Alexander Dvorkovich, MIPT, Russia
Head of Organizing Committee: Prof. Sergey Garichev, MIPT, Russia
Conference Program includes 4 following Sections:
- Telecommunication technologies and IT
Chairman: Prof. Dr. Ian F. Akyildiz, Broadband Wireless Networking Lab School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Alexander Dvorkovich, Prof., MIPT, Russia
- Andrey Sobolevskiy, Prof., Russian Academy of Sciences A. A. Kharkevich Institute of Information Transmission Problems, MIPT, Russia
Wireless data transmission systems and networks. Optical fiber networks and technologies. Software-defined networks and virtualization of the network features. Information security in the data transmission networks and network coding. Multimedia and telecom services, including the ones for e-learning.
- Radio communication and radiolocation systems
Chairman: Jin Minglu, Prof., School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Vadim Kaloshin, Prof., Russian Academy of Sciences V. A. Kotelnikov Institute of Radio-engineering and Electronics, MIPT Russia
- Alexandr Shishlov, Ph.D., MIPT, Russia
New technologies in the field of radio communications and radiolocation. Broadband satellite and mobile communications. Radio communications and broadband access in the Arctic. Satellite Internet of things. Vehicle-based radio communication systems. On-board radiolocation systems and devices . UHF devices and antennas. Transceiving and channel-forming hardware and equipment. Future radiomaterials.
- Computing Technology and System
Chairman: Prof. Huyn Kyu Chung, ETRI, Korea
- Andrey. Tchernykh, Prof., Mexico
- Yuri. Feldman, Prof., Israel
Architecture of supercomputers and specialized real-time computer systems. Hardware accelerators. Virtual computation media. General system software. Application software development tools and technologies. Visual programming. Use of computer systems in industrial, government and military industry sectors.
- Artificial intelligence systems
Chairman: Alexander Zhdanov, Prof., Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences S. A. Lebedev Institute of Precise Mechanics and Computers, Russia
- Julius Pretterepner, Flying UAV, Germany
AI systems. Pattern recognition systems. Neural networks. Deep learning networks. Hardware implementation of neural networks and neurocomputers. Data analysis systems. Data mining and Big data systems. Decision making and decision making support systems. Biologically inspired control systems. Adaptive control systems. Applied systems with AI.
Working Languages: English and Russian.